What are your subprocessors, as defined by the GDPR?
Under the GDPR, a subprocessor is any business or contractor customer data may pass through as a side effect of using Kamsa's service. We use partners for some business processes that are not core to our expertise but are critical to our customers having a quality experience.
Please see the below list of subprocessors that Kamsa has engaged with, the service(s) they provide, and the country they operate from.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. - Cloud infrastructure hosting (USA)
- Cloudflare, Inc. - Content distribution security (USA)
- Elastic.co - Search Infrastructure (USA)
- Google LLC - Business analytics, office software, SSO/SAML provider (USA)
- HotJar - User experience tracking platform (USA)
- Hubspot, Inc. - Client management/tracking (USA)
- LaunchDarkly - Feature management platform (USA)
- Loom - Screen and video recording software (USA)
- Merge API Inc. - Integrations lifecycle platform for HR, payroll, accounting, and recruiting. (USA)
- Sentry.io - Runtime error tracking (USA)
- Stonly - User onboarding & tutorial software (France)
- Totango, Inc. - Customer success platform to track customer engagement and referrals (USA)
- Twilio - 2FA provider (USA)
- Zendesk, Inc. - Chat widget (USA)
As our business grows and evolves, the subprocessors we engage may also change. At any time, Kamsa may authorize additional subprocessors or remove authorization of existing subprocessors.
Please check back frequently for updates.