Kamsa is a tech start-up dedicated to helping companies bring equality to their compensation strategy. Through the development of Kamsa, our SaaS product, we make compensation painless. Our clients have included Peloton, MasterClass, Carta, Ruggable, and we continue to double revenue every year.
The Senior Product Manager helps define the product vision and execute the roadmap. You are responsible for ensuring we deliver high-quality products on-time while understanding the larger business goals and crafting a product strategy that enables them. You’re passionate about making compensation painless.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and own product initiatives to solve clients’ problems with easy to use Kamsa
- Work closely with software engineers, design team members, and clients to understand and evolve the Kamsa platform
- Develop and execute product strategy with metrics to measure success
- Lead the development of user stories designed to achieve product goals
- Collaborate with design and development teams to ensure on-time delivery of product features and upgrades
- Create and execute on the product roadmap to ensure the platform is scalable, stable, and meets client needs
- Conduct user and market research and identify product features and client experiences to improve
- Be passionate about the product and promote it to the team, as well as current and prospective clients
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years or more of product management experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent industry expertise
- 5+ years experience in a startup or emerging tech industry strongly preferred
- Strong writing, communications, and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and take initiative in a quickly growing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Workspace (Suite)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and consultative skills
- Work experience in HR tech is a plus
We are a compensation software and consulting firm founded in 2017 by D.C. native, Lola Han. With a white-glove approach, Kamsa makes compensation painless. As thought partners, we introduce progressive, globally proven practices, including new software, Kamsa, that provides global market compensation data and enhances pay equity and transparency in the workplace.
Are you a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about great products and has the chops with a sense of humor? Then, we want to talk to you! We’re looking for someone to help build our compensation software, Kamsa, that helps companies pay employees fairly. You'll work closely with a passionate team with no corporate nonsense and you'll be rolling up your sleeves and putting on other hats that also align with your strengths while learning, growing, thriving, and having fun together!
Why You’ll Love Working at Kamsa
- Passion - You’ll be working with team members who love what they do, and blend the art and science of compensation to help companies pay employees fairly, painlessly
- Community - We’re all about helping companies grow and cultivate people
- We Get Shit Done - You’ll see how your contributions are impacting the company
- Appreciation - Our product, Kamsa, means ‘appreciation’ in Korean; We’re all about helping companies who invest in their most valuable asset - their people
Kamsa is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Kamsa are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability.