What you'll do:
- Support the design and analytics of clients' global compensation programs including base pay, short and long-term incentives, and equity programs.
- Advise client’s HR leaders and other leaders on compensation-related matters such as new hire offers, promotions, international transfers, top talent retention, and compensation planning/reviews.
- Conduct market studies and analysis to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment to the client’s total rewards philosophy.
- Develop creative methods for compiling, preparing, and presenting data to fast-growing tech startups and emerging companies.
- Develop and assess compensation structures, salary ranges, job families/position levels, and conduct job evaluations and market pricing.
- Conducting job analyses to match positions against market survey positions.
- Coordinate and improve compensation processes for clients (e.g., annual compensation reviews, equity grant program).
- Develop manager and employee compensation communication materials.
- Identify compensation-related issues and propose solutions and recommendations.
- Have a proactive approach to identifying and implementing trends and “next” practices.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent industry expertise
- 4+ years experience in compensation, financial or other data science/analytics, business intelligence strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Google Workspace (Suite) and Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and take initiative in a quickly growing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and consultative skills
- Work experience in startup(s), high tech, and/or software industry a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at Kamsa
- Passion - You’ll be working with team members who love what they do, and blend the art and science of compensation to help companies pay employees fairly, painlessly
- Community - We’re all about helping companies grow and cultivate people
- We Get Shit Done - You’ll see how your contributions are impacting the company
- Appreciation - Our product, Kamsa, means ‘appreciation’ in Korean; We’re all about helping companies who invest in their most valuable asset - their people
We are a compensation software and consulting firm founded in 2017 by D.C. native, Lola Han. With a white-glove approach, Kamsa makes compensation painless. As thought partners, we introduce progressive, globally proven practices, including new software, Kamsa, that provides global market compensation data and enhances pay equity and transparency in the workplace.
Are you a Compensation Analyst who is passionate about fair pay and has the chops with a sense of humor? Then, we want to talk to you! You'll work closely with a passionate team with no corporate nonsense and you'll be rolling up your sleeves and putting on other hats that also align with your strengths while learning, growing, thriving, and having fun together!
Kamsa is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Kamsa are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability.