Kamsa is a tech start-up dedicated to helping companies bring equality to their compensation strategy. Through the development of Kamsa, our SaaS product, we make compensation painless. Our clients have included Peloton, MasterClass, Carta, and Ruggable, and we continue to double revenue every year.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for the overall strategy of Kamsa and establish a go-to-marketing blueprint. The position will report to the Founder and CEO of Kamsa, and partner closely with our functional teams. They will be key to aligning the vision of Kamsa to reach new clients who want to pay employees fairly.
This team member will lead the charge in brand cohesion, both internally and externally, and epitomize the role of brand ambassador of Kamsa through invigorating copy, messaging, and marketing touchpoints. They will also streamline the clients’ buying journey and focus on customer success and retention. The ideal candidate will be adaptive, flexible, and focused on finding cohesion between our company and clients as we continue to grow and expand our innovative product offerings to maintain competitiveness in the market.
- Build plans and budgets for the smooth operation of marketing campaigns and suggest cost-effective opportunities that increase revenue while maintaining control of the budget
- Align the brand voice internally and externally through working with and managing third-party partners and creating comprehensive brand assets and employee messaging
- Nurture the brand voice of the company through continuous messaging and storytelling that is relatable to our ideal customer persona
- Develop deep insights of Kamsa clients, markets, competitors, business context, and strategic partners
- Conduct market research to evaluate and fine-tune customer segments, sub-segments, market size, market growth segments, trends, and new growth opportunities
- Continuously monitor market position against competitors and develop analytics-based pricing and package strategies to increase market share and reputation
- Develop and execute channel media marketing campaigns on industry platforms that align with the business objectives
- Manage and update the website to increase inbound marketing through SEO and SEM, decrease bounce rates, increase customer interaction, and CTA
- Manage CRM lead scoring and create marketing automation campaigns to keep existing B2B leads engaged and current on new product features and releases
- Strategize with team members to garner customer success and retention including, creating comprehensive reports on KPIs and customer acquisition growth
- Ensure that our website, promotional materials, and marketing campaign strategy are updated on a regular basis
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 7+ years or more of marketing experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent industry expertise
- 5+ years experience in start-up or emerging tech industry strongly preferred
- Strong writing, communications, and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and take initiative in a quickly growing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Workspace (Suite)
- Experience in Adobe Suite and other creative software
- Experience in CRM and marketing automation software
- Experience in managing marketing team members and outside vendors
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and consultative skills
- Work experience in the HR tech industry is a plus
- Experience with C-Suite collaboration plus
We are a compensation software and consulting firm founded in 2017 by D.C. native, Lola Han. With a white-glove approach, Kamsa makes compensation painless. As thought partners, we introduce progressive, globally proven practices that provide global market compensation data and enhance pay equity and transparency in the workplace.
Are you a Marketing Director who is passionate about great products and has the chops with a sense of humor? Then, we want to talk to you! We’re looking for someone to help build our compensation software, Kamsa, that helps companies pay employees fairly. You'll work closely with a passionate team with no corporate nonsense and you'll be rolling up your sleeves and putting on other hats that also align with your strengths while learning, growing, thriving, and having fun together!
Why You’ll Love Working at Kamsa
- Passion - You’ll be working with team members who love what they do, and blend the art and science of compensation to help companies pay employees fairly, painlessly
- Community - We’re all about helping companies grow and cultivate people
- We Get Shit Done - You’ll see how your contributions are impacting the company
- Appreciation - Our product, Kamsa, means ‘appreciation’ in Korean; We’re all about helping companies who invest in their most valuable asset - their people
Kamsa is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Kamsa are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability.