Kamsa (/kahm-sah/) is a tech start-up dedicated to helping companies make compensation painless. We are searching for a Customer Success Manager (“CSM”) who works with customers to ensure they're receiving solutions and support needed to achieve their goals during their customer journey.
- Implement and execute customer success lifecycle processes, as well as customer success plan and programs
- Collaborate with teams cross-functionally (i.e., sales, operations, marketing, and product teams) to make clients' experience more seamless
- Manage and administer tools used throughout customer success lifecycle, including Zendesk support ticketing system and HubSpot customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Forecast and prepare for renewals and upsell opportunities on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Track client health and create custom action plans based on various client scenarios
- Analyze and present client data and trends to clients during renewal meetings
- Own accountability (e.g., planning and execution) for the full Kamsa subscription renewal process for a portfolio of clients
- Determine frequently asked questions related to Kamsa and establish, as well as streamline the customer success operations process, including:
- Create a tagging taxonomy for Customer Success (CS) related analytics;
- Create a ticketing system that involves routing and tagging (e.g., aligned to a decision tree);
- Leverage Zendesk to quickly assess the prioritization and categorization of responses to clients (i.e., decision tree); and
- Track the health of clients over time (e.g,. metrics that inform CS operational decisions on a monthly and/or quarterly basis).
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent industry expertise
- 3+ years of experience in customer success or customer experience within the tech industry
- Strong executive presence with the ability to interpret data with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and take initiative in a quickly growing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills
- Proficiency with MacBooks, Google Workspace (Suite) and Microsoft Excel
- Work experience within startups, enterprise SaaS industry is strongly preferred
We are a compensation software and consulting firm founded in 2017 by D.C. native, Lola Han. With a white-glove approach, Kamsa makes compensation painless. As thought partners, we introduce progressive, globally proven practices, including new software, Kamsa, that provides global market compensation data and enhances pay equity and transparency in the workplace.
Are you a Customer Success Manager who is passionate about developing and cultivating client relationships and has the chops with a sense of humor? Then, we want to talk to you! You'll work closely with a passionate team with no corporate nonsense and you'll be rolling up your sleeves and putting on other hats that also align with your strengths while learning, growing, thriving, and having fun together!
Why You’ll Love Working at Kamsa
- Passion - You’ll be working with team members who love what they do, and blend the art and science of compensation to help companies pay employees fairly, painlessly
- Community - We’re all about helping companies grow and cultivate people
- We Get Shit Done - You’ll see how your contributions are impacting the company
- Appreciation - Our product, Kamsa, means ‘appreciation’ in Korean; We’re all about helping companies who invest in their most valuable asset - their people
Kamsa is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Kamsa are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability.