Kamsa (/kahm-sah/) is a tech start-up dedicated to helping companies make compensation painless. We are searching for a high-energy but genuine Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive Kamsa product knowledge, Account Executives will reach out to qualified client prospects, understand their specific needs, and inform them of Kamsa’s offering and features to share how it resolves pain points.
Successful account executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between clients and our products and services. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience. Kamsa is changing the compensation industry. Are you ready to make history?
What you'll do
- Generate new pipeline through prospect engagements (e.g., via email) and present demos
- Manage and increase the close rate of inbound referrals inquiring about Kamsa’s products and services
- Leverage inbound referrals and work in collaboration with marketing to turn qualified leads into new clients
- Research potential clients and strategize acquiring new clients to help them leverage reliable market compensation to pay employees fairly, globally
- Collaborate with sales development reps (SDRs) and cross-functionally (e.g., operations, product, marketing) to efficiently close deals
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the features of Kamsa, identify ways our offerings resolve clients' pain points, and explain both high-level and in-depth terms to prospective customers
- Identify our targeted customer segments and personas accurately and present the capabilities of Kamsa to them articulately
- Maintain meticulous CRM notes (e.g., in HubSpot) to ensure accurate leads and sales activity reporting and forecasting
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly pipeline and deal forecasts, as well as conduct win/loss analysis
- Identify ways to iterate and increase the effectiveness of approaches used to close sales (e.g., based on assessing successes vs. areas for improvement)
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent industry expertise
- 4+ years of experience in sales within the tech industry
- Track record of consistent high sales quota achievement
- Strong executive presence and demo presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and take initiative in a quickly growing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Proficiency with MacBooks, Google Workspace (Suite)
- Work experience within startups, enterprise SaaS industry is strongly preferred
Why You’ll Love Working at Kamsa
- Passion - You’ll be working with team members who love what they do, and blend the art and science of compensation to help companies pay employees fairly, painlessly
- Community - We’re all about helping companies grow and cultivate people
- We Get Shit Done - You’ll see how your contributions are impacting the company
- Appreciation - Our product, Kamsa, means ‘appreciation’ in Korean; We’re all about helping companies who invest in their most valuable asset - their people
We are a compensation software and consulting firm founded in 2017 by D.C. native Lola Han. With a white-glove approach, Kamsa makes compensation painless. As thought partners, we introduce progressive, globally proven practices, including new Kamsa software that provides global market compensation data and enhances pay equity and transparency in the workplace.
Are you an experienced enterprise sales rep passionate about helping companies pay their employees fairly, who wants to build new client relationships, and who has the chops with a sense of humor? Then, we want to talk to you! You'll work closely with a passionate team with no corporate nonsense, rolling up your sleeves and putting on other hats that also align with your strengths while learning, growing, thriving, and having fun together!
Base salary range: USD $80,000 - $110,000 annually
Target commission opportunity: USD $80,000 - $110,000 annually
Total cash range: USD $160,000 - $220,000 annually
In addition to cash compensation, Kamsa employees are eligible for a new hire stock option grant.
Individual compensation packages are based on various factors unique to each candidate, including skill set, experience, qualifications, and other job-related reasons.
Kamsa is an equal-opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Kamsa are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, or physical or mental disability.